A sophisticated and elegant piece with a unique texture. Our Silvana cardigan has a classic fit knit of baby alpaca (75%), wool (15%) and nylon (10%).
- Classic Fit
Made in Peru
Baby alpaca (75%), wool (15%) and nylon (10%).
Hand Wash / Dry Clean
- Grows in shades from Black, brown gray to ivory
- Is softer than cashmere and lighter than wool
- The garments made with alpaca lasts longer
- Is hypoallergenic
- The alpaca fiber is considered the finest fiber in the world
- Wash in cool water with a mild shampoo
- Don’t use laundry detergent with bleach
- Lay the wet garment on top of a dry towel and press the water out (don’t wring or twist)
- Reshape to the original dimensions while drying
- Air-dry the garment on top of a dry towel and avoid direct sunlight
- Touch up with a cooled iron if needed, use a towel to avoid direct contact
- Coffee: Wash in warm water with a soft detergent
- Chocolate: Wash with delicate detergent, then add a solvent
- Grease: Treat with alcohol
- Lipstick: Treat with alcohol
- Ink: Absorb with baby powder, soak the area with lemon juice and water, and then with alcohol
- Due to the regulations of international law, seek dry cleaning companies that are certified
There are no reviews yet.